<VV> Thanks to many

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 16 15:14:31 EST 2009

Hello everyone, First things first, Bob, Thank you for all of your
insightful well thought out suggestions and for the enlightenment of
all on VV who now can get a better understanding of how CORSA works
(or doesn't) and why we need to explore all possibilities of revenue
production in a organized and structured manner.
       I am hoping that the CORSA secretary will archive these last
two days on VV for the current board and all upcoming officers this
year. I think it should be required reading. We have produced many
many meaningful suggestions, many soul searching posts on how to
treat new club members (local and national), some very compelling
reasons to require 100% CORSA membership (which I support), and some
clues about how to make new club members feel like they are needed and wanted.
       I also feel VERY strongly that VV is a mirror of the faces of
our Corvair population and as such should be given it's due by all
CORSA members and Corvair owners. This is not a political forum with
outside agendas or lobbyists or opposing parties. It is an internet
forum that brings Corvair owners together with all their likes and dislikes.
       Finally, Thanks to each of you who have taken the time to care
about what is going on in our club and have posted your views and
suggestions concerning the immediate and future survival of CORSA. We
have too many caring individuals in CORSA and on VV for this Club not
to survive for many years.

Sincerely,
Chuck Armer

CORSA Tri-membership Chairman