<VV> Forced CORSA membership

Corvkid50 at aol.com Corvkid50 at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 21:40:10 EST 2009

I totally agree with you Lon. But is Corsa willing to go that way  and find
out in the end that membership is even lower than it is now? It's not  right
but it's the way it is. I firmly believe the key is to get non members  wanting
to join Corsa not force feeding them into it. That would be a failure in  my
eyes. I'm trying to make up a list of reason to join Corsa for the clubs and
so far have received 1 email about it.
Ron T

In a message dated 2/16/2009 8:32:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,