<VV> Forced CORSA membership

Rodney Sampson rsampson at kc.rr.com
Mon Feb 16 22:14:00 EST 2009

All:

  When I brought this subject up a few months ago, my intent was
 not forced local membership. My intent was , it would be nice if
 the national chapter could add our local dues for one collection mechanism,
 perhaps at a price. I know that it's real nice that national has on-line
 dues payment, but local does not. It might foster local membership if
 we don't have to write 2 checks.

Thanks
Rodney Sampson
HACOA