<VV> Membership

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Tue Feb 17 10:47:34 EST 2009

I don't know about the technical skills needed to run a formal online
store, but IMO using Paypal for payments is almost mandatory. I'm a big
Ebay user and I will not typically buy something from a vendor that
doesn't take Paypal credit card payments... and I've dropped out of car
clubs/ magazine subscriptions that once offered Paypal but for whatever
reason decided to stop. The easier you make it for people to spend their
money with you, the more readily they will do it.

The surcharge Paypal charges is well worth the convenience and (though
it's not allowed per the terms of agreement) most Paypal users would
gladly pay 5% more for the convenience of using it...

I would definitely be more apt to buy Corsa merchandise if it was
available online and especially if it used Paypal.

Suggestion: allow the ability to electronically buy a "gift" membership
online for someone...
Bill