<VV> Membership

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Feb 17 19:09:08 EST 2009

Ok, for the record, I *despise* PayPal.  I find it horribly
inconvenient as a transaction method, and I avoid vendors who "only
accept PayPal".  I want a direct way to use a credit card - using
their shopping cart, again *requires* the use of PayPal, and it
resides on their servers, and they charge the fee whether you use a
credit card or not.  Since CORSA already accepts credit cards, I see
little upside to using their cart.  Now, if you wanted to *add*
PayPal as a payment method, that's a different matter.

--Bryan