<VV> Communique improvement idea number 7]

Mike McGowan mcvair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 17 13:35:27 EST 2009

Bob, I agree, some interesting stuff gets done and I never even hear about
it.  Solcitation and coordination would be great, "somebody" should do that.

You write that "CORSA" should do this and that.  Who is "CORSA"?  CORSA is
its members.  If you can suggest a plan, or a volunteer to do something,
great.  I have already offered to write a column asking people to send in
tech tips and articles, but that has little effect.  I think our members
already know that we publish their stories, they receive the Communique.
What works is one-on-one follow-up, pursuit of stories and ideas.  Once
someone identifies a story idea, and works with the author to develop it, I
and the tech editors would be happy to polish it up.  But we cannot do the
whole job.  Do you have any specific suggestions for people who could start
this, or stories they should pursue?  Thanks as always for your ideas.
--Mike McGowan

(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusye
lp00000003)