<VV> BOD improvements?

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 16:44:02 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/17/2009 1:35:45 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
corvairs at pacifier.com writes:

Quite frankly, the Corsa Board can barely handle the "normal" decision
making process that is required to operate the organization. Expecting
most board members to put out an additional heroic effort to deal with
some of these other issues is unrealistic. So that means we have crappy,
lazy, incompetent board members? No. We have normal people who have
other lives and other, more important (to them) responsibilities. As it
is they are already putting out substantially more effort for Corsa than
99% of the rest of the membership.

And please don't say, "Well then  we need to elect better board members".
This process has been going on for  literally 40 years and the realities
remain the same. Or does anyone  believe that, in every single board
election, we've been getting  slackers?

Since it's all Volunteer...  then we need to double the  number of
Directors!.... that way they [ BOD]  will get twice as much  done!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe
bemailfooterNO62)