<VV> ideas

Test User vair65 at sisna.com
Tue Feb 17 19:11:29 EST 2009

bob is at least trying. people shouldn't complain unless they are doing
something constructive like bob has. i hope the bod saw the post about the
offer for articles on the restoration of a corvair using todays equipment
and products. putting it on a cd would be great. all of the books i have are
10/20 years old. offered my 65 corsa to my 15 year old grandson with a shop
manual  and it overwhelmed him. put it on a cd and he would leave me in the
dust. this is something todays kids could relate to and get their interest.
another article i would like to see is one on the dual turbo, dual
intercooled corvair that is going to be at the performance workshop. just
running 1 turbo and intercooler i ran out of room in the engine compartment.
be interesting to see how he did it. mike mann