<VV> Fw: CORSA - Is Bob Helt Wasting His Time?

John Oshea jco99 at cox.net
Tue Feb 17 20:35:50 EST 2009

I thought all on VV should see the email response below that I got from Louis Armer.

Here is the first sentence of the original post he sent to Bob Helt.
"Hi Bob, When is the last time you gave a suggestion to the CORSA board? I have never seen you post a revenue producing suggestion to VV so why not give us a positive revenue suggestion on the list and see what the list thinks."

Perhaps I took what you said the wrong way chuck, but that sentence is what most people would call very critical. You made it sound as if Bob Helt has never done anything for CORSA.

One more thing. Before the above post there were quite a few suggestions made by quite a few people. In practically every instance where a BOD member replied the response was negative. All of us know that when people try to help and they are met with negative attitudes they stop trying to help. I wish I had all the answers, but I don't. However, I do know that being a BOD member for this group, or any other, does not impart any special wisdom or vision to that person.

As you or Tim said, let's record all the ideas that people have, and for now, not respond with more than a thank you. I think that will help keep the ideas flowing.
All you Corvair folks please send in any ideas you have. Yours could very well be the best of the bunch.