<VV> CORSA - Is Bob Helt Wasting His Time?

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Tue Feb 17 19:19:35 EST 2009

Short answer.   No.

I and the other Board members have noted Bob's suggestion as well as many
others.
Many of the suggestions are not completely new, howeber, worthwhile to get
all together.   I know i am taking notes.  The key is not losing those notes
<that age thing>

I've been advised in the past,  It takes time to steer a big ship into a new
heading.  Even longer when the wind is not blowing favorably (sail boats,
dudes and dudettes).

need to start dinner,   I ask someone else to do it,  but no one
volunteered.  Oh wait,  I'm a bachelor, only me in the house.  GGGGGG

tim mahler