<VV> CORSA - Is Bob Helt Wasting His Time?

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 20:01:17 EST 2009

  One of the first tech topics I've ever read was "Engine Swap - late model into early".
  It was in the September '78 issue of the communiqué authored by Bob Helt.

  I'm guessing he must have been 17 or 18 back then, which makes him....ummmm...
  almost 50 these days ;-)

  Still full of great ideas and in my opinion, regardless of who's listening or debating,
  his time here in VV is well spent !

  Regards,

  Tony I.

  p.s. Hey Bob, with all this propaganda, I should get a signed copy of:
  How to Identify and Rebuild Corvair Rochester Carburetors ;-)