<VV> Shopping Card was/ Membership

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 20:20:53 EST 2009

  Hello Tim:

  At the risk of sounding melodramatic, I'm reminded of a phrase
  by Julius Caesar:

    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find
    those who are willing to endure pain with patience...

  I'm certain Harry has enough on his plate, if I could be of help with
  incorporating/testing/enduring pain and patience with Paypal or any
  other avenue which opens new doors of revenue for CORSA,
  including a swimsuit [or g-rated calendar as a dear colleague put it],
  do please call upon me.

  Regards,

  Tony Irani

  p.s. I do not work nor am I associated in anyway with paypal :)

  p.p.s. The increased revenue and the convenience of using
  paypal as opposed to -print form-fill out form-mail out form,
  far exceeds the 1.99% vs. 2.9% argument.