<VV> Frontmans response the B Helt

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 21:01:39 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/17/2009 5:37:10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jco99 at cox.net writes That Chuck Amer  said this to Bob:

I have never seen you post a revenue producing suggestion to VV

Then JC  says, " Perhaps I took what you said the wrong way chuck,  but that
sentence is what most people would call very critical. You made it  sound as
if Bob Helt has never done anything for  CORSA."
----------------------

 HUH??  I think everyone  but YOU  knows Bob  has  been around for a
while....was a Pres.??,  editor of several  pubs  / articles that has benefited CORSA..

 Chuck ONLY  said he'd NEVER seen one on V V!!    Nothing more!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe
bemailfooterNO62)