<VV> CORSA membership roster 2009

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 17 22:11:42 EST 2009

You missed my report(s) - serialized - about buying an eBay car near LA and
a one way air ticket to go pick it up?  Route 66 (as much as possible) back
to (near) Chicago.  2,000 miles?

My wife and I went to a White Sox game (well 2) in Minneapolis last summer.
That is the car we drove.  We are thinking Cleveland next summer, but actual
destination is still to be determined.

I'd drive it to Jacksonville, but it is more than a one day drive - so won't
make that one.  Furthest convention I made in a Vair (900ish miles) was
Dallas - one day - one driver.

Later, JR