<VV> Positive reactions and real progress

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 18 00:10:31 EST 2009

Hello everyone, Since Scott Morehead posted an UPDATE email at
11:24am on 2-14-09 about the new dues increase, the following has happened:
167 email postings concerning dues , Corsa's needs, new ideas,
volunteers for jobs, mandatory Corsa membership, revamping of online
Corsa store, Revisiting past Communique tech articles, generating
Legacy revenue for Corsa, and some other ideas which I
may have omitted in my reviewing of the list posts.
AT LEAST 52 VV members have contributed to this discussion.
These contributors have included current and past Corsa Presidents,
BOD officers including past and present directors, Corsa merchandise
volunteers, Local club present and past Presidents, the Executive
secretary, the Executive editor and many other
insightful contributors.
Some have said that there have been too many negative opinions
expressed but in general all points presented have been in
constructive manners regardless of which side of the view the
presenter has held.
Yes we have spent 3+ days in these discussions but there have been
many excellent points taken and some very important
areas reviewed and volunteers have been discovered in several areas
where their expertise will make Corsa better.
Let's unite and implement some new ideas and in the process improve Corsa.

Corvairly,
Chuck Armer

CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
CORSA Member