<VV> CORSA membership roster 2009

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 00:24:11 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/17/2009 8:02:41 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
shortle556 at earthlink.net writes:

The  second 1 told me he did not have a pump but that I should call Richard
Downey.I called Richard Downey who came to my rescue with a good used pump
(the only 1 he had). It was then around 7:00 PM and about 30 degrees. This man
certainly went above and beyond the call. He only wanted to help. I tried to
pay him but he would have no part of that. That $8 purchase for the roster was
 probably the best money I ever spent.

I know Dick Downey and a finer gentleman you will never meet. He is just
that kind of guy.
Regards,
Bob Helt
**************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.