<VV> Bob Helt

hugh hugpeg at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 18 07:15:04 EST 2009

I don't think a day goes by when I do not read something penned by Bob Helt.  I can't think of many people who have given more to the Corvair world then Bob so ease up.  When someone mentions Corvairs his is one of the first names that comes to mind.  Warren LeVeque, Dave Newell, Larry Claypool, The Seversins, Seth Emerson and many others.  Where would we be without these folks.  Corvair?  What was that?  Good to read your thoughts Bob and thanks a lot.