<VV> Communique improvement, idea number 11

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Wed Feb 18 16:16:15 EST 2009

Another variation of this idea would be to provide an expanded
Communique on the website, maybe a couple of extra features or tech-tips
that don't fit into the printed version. Part of the "problem" is that
CORSA members enjoy their cars in a wide variety of ways, Daily drivers,
Show Cars, 90+ point stockers, racing, club activities, tours, etc. and
no one ever thinks that their segment gets enough coverage in the
Communique.  The more members use the website, the more percieved value
they get for their dues.

Terry Kalp