<VV> communique typeface

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 19:19:10 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/18/2009 2:00:50 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
Wrsssatty at aol.com writes:

<why  don't we lower the typeface print size slightly to allow more
material to be published?>

Uh...I think we've discussed the  graying of the membership here.   Older
eyes
appreciate larger  typeface!

Well we will always be fighting this....so how big are we going to go with
the print so that everybody can appreciate the typeface? It would seem logical
for CORSA to assume the older members have eyeglasses of sufficient strength
to  read the smaller print used for the Corsa Chapters pages so why can't they
also  read the articles with the same smaller print too? With proper
eyeglasses the  smaller print should be readable to nearly everyone.
Regards,
Bob Helt
**************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)