<VV> Communique improvement idea, number 10]

Mike McGowan mcvair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 18 19:20:54 EST 2009

Bob, 2002 was a long time ago so it's difficult to argue specifics I don't remember.  I just did a quick scan of Communiques in that era, and your speedometer article was published in May 2004.  From 2002 to May 2004, we published seven other articles of yours before that one.  I think that accounts for most of the 11 you sent me.  In fact I may have consolidated some subjects together in one article.  In the year or so after that we published two or three more by you on oil filters, which I think was news at the time and maybe not from that group of 11.  Believe me, I use all I can.
--Mike McGowan