<VV> Head's Up: Our ride is about to be bashed again

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Thu Feb 19 18:35:37 EST 2009

The Petersen Automobile Museum in L.A. is mounting an exhibition entitled
"What Were They Thinking? The Misfits of Motordom" starting February 28th and
running through September 20th.

_http://www.petersen.org/default.cfm?docid=1070_
(http://www.petersen.org/default.cfm?docid=1070)

Fearing the worst, I wrote asking for a list of the cars to be  featured.
Here's their response followed by my inquiry:

<Hello,
Here are the vehicles we are planning to  install in the WWTT exhibit  (all
exhibits and programs are subject to  change)
Vehicle
1906  Adams  Farwell
1908  Scripps-Booth
1923 Chevrolet  Copper Cooled