<VV> Two weeks!!

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Feb 19 22:03:12 EST 2009

Two weeks from tonight I'll be in Indy have fun!! Will you?

March 7th is the Performance Workshop on gasoline alley (I just love  telling
my gearhead buddies that!).
The Circle City guys have provided us with a great venue and interesting
agenda. We'll be talking about engine coatings, safety gear, Corvair speed
events for 2009 like the Mitty and the NECC/SECC events and so much more. The  will
also be several vendors like LeVair Performance, Silicone Wire Systems,
David Clemens and John Sweet to name a few.

Registration is just $25 ($10 for the young gearheads under 12). For that
price you get coffee, doughnuts, and lunch. Kevin Clark has put together another
 great t-shirt.

Oh, you might ask why I'm going a day early? Well it's Indy and there are a
few cool car things to do. On Friday morning I'll be checking out the Speedway
 museum. Friday afternoon I'll be checking out the shops on gasoline alley
that  are opening up for us Corvair guys.

You can pre-register via PayPal through my account (_aeroned at aol.com_
(mailto:aeroned at aol.com) ) or you can send a check to  the Circle City guys at:
Circle City Corvairs
PO Box 17325
Indianapolis, IN 46217-0325

The host hotel info is:

Sleep Inn Airport West
5845 Rockville Rd, Indianapolis,  IN
Phone: (317) 247-4100
The room rate is $75.00 per night, this is  including all taxes.
The hotel must be called at the local number to  get this rate.
The 800 number will not know anything about this  rate.
Also, make reservations under "Performance Corvair Group."
The hotel has limo service to the airport.

Check out all the info on the PCG web site (click the 2009 PW link on the
left)
_http://www.corvair.org/chapters/pcg/index.html_
(http://www.corvair.org/chapters/pcg/index.html)

Be There or Be Square!