<VV> Two weeks!!

Robert Marlow Vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Feb 19 22:56:30 EST 2009

Well, I have to miss Indy, but I'll be enjoying a racing
weekend.  After seven successful years of indoor racing in Atlantic
City, our oval-track organization was invited to do a similar event
in "the Dunk," the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island,
same weekend as the PW.  First auto race in RI since the 1950s!  I'll
be on the microphone Friday and Saturday nights.

Sorry to miss Indy, but actual racing (with pay) beats bench
racing.  I look forward to reading the PW tales on here when I
return.  Don't let Clark Hartzel borrow your chair.

--Bob