<VV> Corvair Performance Workshop T-shirt

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Thu Feb 19 23:39:13 EST 2009

I have designed and posted a shirt design for the 2009 Corvair
Performance Workshop. If you like the famous Rat Fink shirts popular
in the 60's, you're going to like this one! You can check it out on
our photo website at:

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid21432812&pathID=2074316

I am currently accepting orders. If you are planning to attend the
workshop, you might be able to save on shipping charges if you order
in advance. You can follow the link for description or go straight to
our main website and use the online order form at:

www.kcvairbrush.com/yenkoperformance.htm

Go check it out!
Kevin

Kevin G. Clark