<VV> Corvair Performance Workshop T-shirt

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 00:07:39 EST 2009

Awesome!!!

That's what all the cool Corvair hod rodders will be wearing at the  track
this summer.

Ned

In a message dated 2/19/2009 10:39:50 P.M. Central Standard Time,
kevin at kcvairbrush.com writes:

I have  designed and posted a shirt design for the 2009 Corvair
Performance  Workshop. If you like the famous Rat Fink shirts popular
in the  60's, you're going to like this one! You can check it out on
our  photo website  at:

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid21432812&pathID=2074316

I  am currently accepting orders. If you are planning to attend the
workshop, you might be able to save on shipping charges if you order
in advance. You can follow the link for description or go straight  to
our main website and use the online order form  at:

www.kcvairbrush.com/yenkoperformance.htm

Go check it  out!
Kevin

Kevin G.  Clark