<VV> peterson exhibit

Anarchyburger at aol.com Anarchyburger at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 13:05:19 EST 2009

Mr. Leslie Kendall of The Peterson Automotive Museum knows all about  our
Corvairs. He likes Corvairs. When the museum opened in the early 1990's  Leslie
arranged to procure my Roman Red 1960 700 sedan for display in the new  museum.
The museum still has my '60 sedan although it may not be currently on
display.

Jeff Williams
Anaheim, CA

In a message dated 2/20/2009 8:47:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,