<VV> H body, was: Bite the ignorant...

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 24 09:34:15 EST 2009

Sounds like we have some kind of division differences going on here. In the
Fiero world, one such set of name differences comes up in the naming of the
gray interior color, used in the various years. One GM publication calls a
certain year one name, while another GM publication calls it another name.
Tough to standardize the "proper" name for something when even GM''s
internal documents are contradictory.

-Mark

HR