<VV> Corsa Tach in Late Monza Clock Space

Kenneth E Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Thu Feb 26 06:19:45 EST 2009

Hey, no problem ... fabricate a box to mount the shifter to the
floor and reroute the control cable.  Been there, done that.  Got
lots of notice from the gear grinder set :-)

Of course, one could cut the instrument cluster to accept the
selector mechanism ... some say it is easy but I have not
tried it for myself.

Jolly good, What!