<VV> Automatic floor shifter, was: Corsa Tach in Late Monza Clock Space

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 25 08:39:41 EST 2009

All,

I finally have someone working on this project in earnest. And while I
can't say for sure when I'll have an automatic floor shift kit available,
it IS in the works.  I'm hoping that something will be available by
convention time.

It's based on the Ansen early model kit, but will have some modifications
to it to make it usable in a late model car. As it looks now, you'll have
to provide and modify your own Corvair floor shift lever and boot, but
everything else will be in the kit. We haven't decided whether it will be
universal or early/late-specific, so if it's the latter there may be a
price difference between the two. Projected price will be around $275.

Just thought I'd let everyone know the status of this project. I have
orders or inquiries for about a dozen kits, and will accept more names for
that list.

-Mark