<VV> PW - Just the facts

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 10:09:16 EST 2009

Here's a "brief" summary of what you need to know about the 2009 PW in  Indy:

1) The 2009 Corvair Performance Workshop is March 7th in Indianapolis,
Indiana. (Just one week away!!) Registration starts at 8 am.

2) The host hotel is The Sleep Inn, 5845 Rockville Rd, Indianapolis, IN
(317) 247-4100. Call the hotel directly and get the $75 per  night rate.

3) The workshop will be held at Freelance Lettering, 4A Gasoline Alley,
Indianapolis, IN (Yup, that's the famous Gasoline Alley of legend and  song!)

4) The program is great and informative (would you expect  less?) covering
subjects like engine coatings, safety equipment, electronic  fuel
injection/ignition, 2009 Corvair track events and a better cooling fan. For  insomniacs,
we'll also hold the annual PCG meeting (don't worry, that only lasts  5-10
minutes).

5) As if that weren't enough, on Friday several Gasoline Alley shops will  be
open for tours, plus you can tour the Speedway Hall of Fame before joining
your Corvair buddies for dinner, refreshments and a story or two at Union
Jack's, 6225 25th Street.

6) Registration is just $25 in advance ($10 for young Corvair fans, under
12), $30 at the door. For that you will get breakfast and lunch in addition to
the program.

7) Last and certainly not least, there will also be several Corvair vendors
on site. Many items from stock to special "go fast" parts will be  available.

You can pre-register via PayPal to _aeroned at aol.com_ (mailto:aeroned at aol.com)
. I'll be "shutting" that off  Wednesday night (I'm driving to Indy on
Thursday) so don't delay!

You can also pre-register by sending a check to the Circle City Corvair
club, PO Box 17325,
Indianapolis, IN, 46217-0325.

For more info check out the PCG web site,
_http://www.corvair.org/chapters/pcg/index.html_ (http://www.corvair.org/chapters/pcg/index.html) ,  or e-mail me
at _aeroned at aol.com_ (mailto:aeroned at aol.com)  or Tom  Miller (our point man
on the ground) at _tomill at att.net_ (mailto:tomill at att.net) .

Bottom line is: Be there or be square and squares is slow!!!
Ned

**************You're invited to Hollywood's biggest party: Get Oscars
updates, red carpet pics and more at Moviefone.
(http://movies.aol.com/oscars-academy-awards?ncid=emlcntusmovi00000001)