<VV> Red Vent Knobs

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Sat Feb 28 10:35:20 EST 2009

Hello Everyone:

I have a '65 convertible with a red interior.

http://www.serenska.com/IdealGarage/html/1965_monza_convertible.cfm

The pictures above don't show it, but the vent knobs are definitely
red.   I know this because the little grooved circle on the face of the
knob is quite adept at gathering a layer of thumb-dirt and needs to be
picked with a toothpick to get it out.  This dirt doesn't show on my
Corsa's black knobs.

The car will be in storage for another month or so, so I can't post a
picture.  If my aging, porous mind permits, I'll post a close-up photo
when the car comes out for the season.

Steven "only one month left" Serenska

'65 Monza Convertible, 110/4sp
'66 Corsa Coupe, 140/4sp