<VV> Red Vent Knobs

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Sat Feb 28 10:39:58 EST 2009

I have always been mystified by the pic in the 65 brochure showing (I
think - this is from memory) a car with a red interior and also the part of
the dash that is usually silver done red as well.

Was this an idea that never took off, or did they actually make any cars
like that? Anyone know...?

Cheers

Alan