<VV> 1965 RED INTERIOR VENT CONTROL KNOBS

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 28 15:06:10 EST 2009

Maybe I should rephrase that. The single most "popular" color was black. At
least that is true with '67-9's, where you only had two other colors, and
they weren't available with every exterior color like black was. Likewise
on most earlier years. As long as black was available, it was available
with all exterior colors. It also may have been the default color. Thus,
black was simply the most often installed color.

-Mark

PLETHORA