<VV> Red vent knobs, red instrument cluster

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Sat Feb 28 15:20:20 EST 2009

Ah! That has cleared up something that has been mystifying me for years - I
have always been puzzled at that pic, and now that Mark (in the other email)
has told me that 500s have the chrome instrument bezel rings, it must
definitely be a 500. It just doesn't look like one to me, and there are
almost no other 500 pix in the brochure!

But thanks to both of you for clearing up a long-standing mystery!

Cheers

Alan

P.S. I always paint my crackle finish dashes with the colour of the rest of
the interior anyway, because I think the silver looks cheap and nasty, but
if you paint it with satin finish paint in the same colour as the seats and
doors it looks really nice and resembles vinyl because of the crackle
finish. It takes a while to mask off the silver lines round the edge and the
dials, but it's worth it!