<VV> FC heater reaches 60 F. due to improvements

David Houston judgehouston at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 19:34:59 EST 2009

Tomorrow marks the one year anniversery of driving my FC as a second car and not as a antique. I will have to  pass a Maine safety inspection, which is required yearly. I drove it on a frozen lake today and that was a lot of fun. I pulled some kids by 'skid hoppin' which was great fun. My cab has been insulated well . The thermometer on the dash reached 60 degrees. It was 20 F outside. The rock salt has done a litttle more damage. One of the kids hanging out on the lake told me that some of the High Schools would do body work repairs in their Shop class. I might look into it. Meanwhile, I'm looking for an extra windshield.