<VV> 140 eng parts

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 19:58:29 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/28/2009 2:06:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mill849 at sbcglobal.net writes:

Where is  the best place to buy engine parts for my 140 CORSA?  Cam, jugs,
pistons;  the whole nine yards...

Rich

Every other month, there is a listing of Corvair vendors on the back or
inside back of the Corsa Communique. As an option, I believe the list is
available on the Corsa website, as well. As far as the best place, I'm sure you  will
get a bunch of opinions and recommendations. Be sure you know hat your
intended usage is - and how much you want to be spending before you start  buying
parts.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette

**************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
neighborhood today.