<VV> Cleaning glass

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Sat Feb 28 21:43:47 EST 2009

I use a product called Dirtex. It comes as a spray. I use it in all my
vehicles and it never lets me down. It has ammonia in it so if you have
sensitivities to oders then may want to stay away from it. Can usually get
it at hardware stores or paint stores but don't use the powdered form. Jason
Cesana 1960 700