<VV> Need Ned Madsen

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Jan 1 09:12:20 EST 2009

I've never had good behavior....

Truth is, I got an iPod from Santa (yeah, I know, welcome to the 21st
century. I still don't have a cell phone.).
So I've been busy downloading my CD into iTunes and figuring all that out.
So far I've culled the list down to about 3000. The radio in our Impala and my
truck can play the iPod (directly and though a cassette tape) but I'm going
to  need a new radio in my Corvair.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!
Ned

In a message dated 12/31/2008 11:30:41 P.M. Central Standard Time,