<VV> electrical loading questions

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Thu Jan 1 12:36:46 EST 2009

Don't worry about it, electric fuel pumps don't draw very much.

In a message dated 1/1/2009 11:19:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Markpowhatan at aol.com writes:

Happy  New Year everyone!  I have a 63 Spyder that I'm contemplating   adding
electric fuel pump to.  I have always noticed that as I turn  on  more
electrical things, that my engine slows down slightly more  as each item is
turned on
while idling.  It doesn't kill the  engine, but is  noticeable.  If i add an
electric fuel pump, I  really don't want to go  adjust the idle speed up.
Does
anyone  else have this problem?  What  could be the answer here?   What's the
best way to wire a  pump?
**************New year...new  news.  Be the first to know what is making
headlines.  (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000026)