<VV> Electric Motor Savings Tip - NO Corvair

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jan 2 09:21:11 EST 2009

Grant,
I did this last summer to both of the window motors in my 73 Thunderbird.
I was looking on e-bay for used or remanufactured motors to replace mine.
Drivers side I had to "help" as it skipped, and passenger side I could hear
but it would not move.
Found the guy selling the kits, and bought them. It took me longer to pull
the motors out than it did to fix them.
Amazing.........saved a couple hundred bucks by fixing them myself.
Most of the "rebuilts", that's all they have to replace.............
Gary Swiatowy