<VV> video of my 66 Monza 110 PG with engine knock posted to YouTube

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 10:46:05 EST 2009

put a shop towel on the floor, set the camera on it and hit record. Place the camera under the engine, the rev it like you did the first time. post that as a comparison to the first.
you were talking about a low end noise, maybe the sound can be captured from down below?

anyway, in listening to your first video, it sounded to me like the knock DOES increase in frequency as the engine speed is increased. I may be mistaken though...

second and last, I am not an expert, but the sound makes me think a piston slapping at the top of the cylinder??

-cfmann