<VV> ring job - looking for running engine

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 2 14:53:41 EST 2009

Dave,

If you've not already done so, may I suggest that you:

1.  Join CORSA and order a membership directory

http://www.corvair.org/csaindex.php

2.  Order a chassis (shop) manual for late model (LM) Corvairs from a vender
near you

There is one on the left coast - North of you
http://www.corvairunderground.com/

3.  Find a local club near you for possible "hands on" help

http://www.corvair.org/csaindex.php?csaact=chplist

4.  If the car has sat for some time, it could be sticky - rather than
broken or tired rings.  Try some Marvel Mystery Oil or something similar.

Good luck with it.  I'm too far away to help with much more than that.

Later, JR