<VV> power brakes

Nick Elzinga starship at worldonline.co.za
Sat Jan 3 02:16:27 EST 2009

I bought a dedicated Corvair brake booster in August 2004 for $200 but I
haven't fitted it yet as everyone here on VV was saying that with the stock
brake set-up you don't need it.  Well I wanted to try it anyway, but my
Corvair has been laid up for a while. It will undergo a full restoration
this year, as I now have all the bits I wanted and will convert to dual
master cylinder and booster at the same time. If I knew which box it was
packed in I'd go and check the brand and model number, but that could take a
while.

However, speak to Corvair Underground.  They say on their website that they
have Corvair brake boosters.

Nick