<VV> Hinged motor cover on Rampside

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 14:52:48 EST 2009

Both have been done, on a number of FCs I've seen. Can't give you any
details though, I've only owned Late Models.

George Jones
Performance Corvair Group
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom