<VV> wire terminal supplier

Dave Ziegler dziegler3 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 4 18:48:39 EST 2009

Some time ago someone posted a source for all kinds of wire terminals.
The company had no web site but did have a catalog and the owner was a
nice guy who would take the time to talk to you about your needs. I
have searched every where I can think of but I cannot recover this
information. Does anyone remember this fellows name and or contact
information?? He carries Corvair type terminals. ( Corvair content) I
would sure appreciate it if someone can come up with this info.

Thanks, Dave.. .
Corvair Therapy
mechanical repair
light restoration