<VV> Iridium Corvair plug

David C. Herrin III source at adnc.com
Mon Jan 5 16:11:34 EST 2009

I am unaware of any "Iridium" type plug that directly replaces the Corvair
spark plug.

I stock 16 different ( heat range, electrode type, etc. ) NGK spark plugs (
with the proper thread length and reach ) for our Corvairs.

A copy of our NGK Spark Plug chart is attached. Available FREE ! by e mail
request.

I can also Special Order virtually any spark plug, any brand Denso, Bosch,
Champion, Motorcraft, Beru, etc. Modern and Vintage,  Domestic and Import,
Specify - Regular, Resistor, V Grooved, Projected Tip, Extended Gap -
Projected Tip, Special Materials: Platinum, Double Platinum, Gold Palladium,
Tungsten, etc.

Special Construction & Design: Multi electrode, 2, 3, & 4 ground electrodes,
semi surface discharge, booster gap, side electrode, etc., etc.

All of our Prices have and are going up . .

David

  _____