<VV> Corvair v. everyone - Did Chrysler rule "Style Wars" ? 2c worth

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 08:17:57 EST 2009

I remember an article YEARS ago, I think in Hot Rod magazine, of installing
292 crank in a Poncho OHC 6. The lack of a lifter gallery on the side of the
engine may pose challenges in using that head on a pushrod block, as well as
no  place for the externally mounted distributor/oil pump drive.

In a message dated 1/5/2009 9:42:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,