<VV> Super Plugs

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Tue Jan 6 12:30:00 EST 2009

My mechanic told me to stay OEM and not use Iridium in my Corvair, nor my
'57 283 nor my '70 400. Here is something that just appeared in
Automobile magazine: http://www.pulstar.com/. This link will take you to a new
kind of spark plug. The claim here is that in tests it improved the MPG of a
Prius by 4.4 MPG. Horsepower and torque are improved and less greenhouse gases
are burned. They say they have been seen on Horsepower TV. As with all products,
the buyer beware part of me would like to see some real world tests. Snake oil
is everywhere.

Carroll Shelby is hawking Z Max additives. From Tripledge wiper blades to the
Vornado, we must watch and see the test results. The Pulstar plugs are $24.95
per plug. They say they last 50,000 miles.

Who will be first?---------------------------------Smitty says:  Don't need no fancy plugs.  I have those little spinner things under my carbs and magnets on my fuel line.