<VV> corvair newbee-engine rebuild

Tom M Gaudio tommyg325 at msn.com
Tue Jan 6 15:42:00 EST 2009

I'm rebuild my 1st corvair engine(140hp) & have a few question on the best way to go. I understand the stock cam is pretty good but I'ld like one with a little more juice-was thinking of a 260 or 270 isky. I don't want to hurt drivablity too much-any suggestions? I ordering pistons & bored cylinders from clarks-what size-should I go max or stay at +20 or somswhere in between? Are the total seal rings worth the extra money? Lastly what is the best exhaust system to use. Thanks for any & all help. tom g