<VV> GM - no specific Vair

corvair at mts.net corvair at mts.net
Tue Jan 6 17:01:10 EST 2009

Just a thought about "rekindling passion" - the automakers need to take a lesson from the snowmobile makers - every sledder around here is passionate about their brand (you have your Arctic Cat guys, your Ski-Doo guys, etc. who would never consider another). They all spend a fortune on matching jackets, helmets, accessories, etc. My buddy paid big $ for a set of Polaris Christmas lights to hang in his garage - to match his three Polaris sleds.

I understand the car biz was a little like that in the good ole days...
Les
=====
Message: 1